Old 22-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Pat Kiewicz

zxcvbob said:

I suppose I could test the germination of the seeds that I saved, but I
don't know if they need a few months dormancy before they will sprout.

No need for dormancy. You can test them now if you like.

I wish you better luck than I had with my 'volunteer squash' experiment.
The first generation was wonderful, but none of the progeny were worth
the space (too bland and watery) and I lacked the patience (and room)
to really follow through.

(attributed to Don Marti)