Old 22-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Ted

da wrote:
On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:27:10 +0200, Reka

Central Ontario Orchid Society Show and Sale

Date: September 24th, 2005 at 11 am, through the 25th

Location: Hespeler Arena, 640 Ellis Road, Cambridge, ON

[snip]
Although I hate to point out that Guelph is not Cambridge, thank you
very much. g

OK, I stand corrected. I thought COOS had its show at the University of
Guelph. That is where I attended one a few years ago.

I take it Cambridge is a wee village just outside Guelph? :-)

I guess this is the same show I attended last year. So that's a "big"
show? Somehow I would have thought it was a small, local show --
basically one medium sized room (and I'm not talking convention
hall-sized rooms) with displays and one with plants for sale. While
I've never been to any other orchid show, somehow it just didn't seem
that big to me.

I'd attended several in southern Ontario, and the only one I've
attended that was larger was the one a while ago put on by SOOS jointly
with another orchid society, whose name I've forgotten. maybe I need
to get out more. ;-)

Cheers,

Ted