Old 22-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
"michael adams" writes:

| I'm specificaly requesting evidence for your claim that the
| operating temperature of consumer freezers has fallen
| in recent decades.
|
| Because I was under the distinct impression that the only
| improvement was in the degree of insulation offered, which
| made them more energy efficient.

Go and find out about what freezers were like before 1960, when
those recommendations originated, and don't be such a clot. Some
of us remember those days, even if you had not yet been perpetrated.

| Now why not just try answering the question ?

Because you're trolling. If you stop misrepresenting me, I shall
start taking you a little more seriously.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.