Old 22-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Ross Vandegrift

On 2005-08-22, Elaine T wrote:
ROFL! I was stirring forever trying to get a Plantex and potash mix to
dissolve this afternoon. I kept adding more and more water - it's half
the strength that I wanted. *sigh* Is it just me or does it seem like
you have to add incredible volumes of PMDD to get decent amounts of
ferts in the water? I'm looking at 1.5 ml per 10 gal per day of my brew
to try Tom Barr's Estimative Index dosing.

Interesting - I've experienced the opposite. I've had to turn down my
concentration because it was too rich. I suspect it actually has to do
with the water in my current area. It's very rich in nitrate, and so
I've cut that out of my PMDD concoction. As a result, everything
dissolves easily ::-)

--
Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."