Old 22-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Ted

Hi Jenny

Thanks for this. That was quite informative.

There is one catch, though, and that is I have only had one Dahlia, and
I had to give it away at the end of the first year I had it in because
it turned out to be huge, overshadowing everything else in the garden.
Therefore, I have never attempted to over winter them either. What do
you do with Dahlias?

http://www.geocities.com/lottadata4u/ Type 2 Diabetes info
http://www.geocities.com/jenny_the_bean/ Low Carb info

I found these links interesting. I too am diabetic, and I developed a
product to help with meal planning for folk like us (and indeed for
anyone with diet related health issues). Could I ask you to visit my
website, and then contact me by email. I am sure few gardeners would
want to watch a dialog about health issues related to diet and the use
of diet to minimize risk; at least not in this forum.

Thanks again,

Ted

R.E. (Ted) Byers, Ph.D., Ed.D.
R & D Decision Support Solutions
http://www.randddecisionsupportsolutions.com/
Healthy Living Through Informed Decision Making