Old 22-08-2005, 05:02 PM
?

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:25:14 GMT in keith ;-) wrote:
Hi All, I am thinking of buying a new dig camera so I am looking for
recommends and advise before I buy one.
Favourites so far, Kodak Z740, Konica Minolta Dimage Z5, Sony Cybershot H1
.Any response on these cameras or what you have/are happy with would be
appreciated .
Thanks Keith
PS All these makes & specifications make your head spin,you think you have
found the camera for you then you read a bad review or see another one you
like !

Go visit the digital camera newsgroups.
The main formfactors are
DSLR (If you're likely to consider one, you already know what the
acronym stands for)
ZLR (Zoom Lens Reflex, as memory serves it's the one with a nearly
normal camera lense integreated)
Point N Shoot...

I've been quite happy with a Pentax Optio S4i. It works as well as my
dad's ZLR, and despite being in a little leather pouch labeled "Pentax"
noone thinks I'm carrying a camera.
I'd like to get a good DSLR (Keep looking at the Canon and Pentax ones)
for low light flashless photography, but I can't justify spending the money.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil