Old 22-08-2005, 07:12 PM

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:43:47 -0400, Rob
wrote:

I'm not from Guelph, but I think the river/stream/creek that runs
through UW campus is quite nice. We'd call that a creek, btw. The
roads are pretty good, too (compared to our crappy Michigan roads).

There, that is two nice things about Guelph. There must be at least two
more...

Sorry Rob, but UW is in Waterloo, not Guelph. (That's why it's
called University of Waterloo, not University of Guelph. g) There
may be a cute stream running through U of G, but that's not for me to
say.

As for the roads, they tend to be used by Guelph drivers, who are
their own kind of horror. g
--Vic