Old 22-08-2005, 06:31 PM
WaltA

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 18:23:23 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
Variously it was written:
I could also add that the observations from previous
centuries are quite good enough in quality to debunk the theory
that there is a single predominant cycle.
Quite. I favour Velocette, but others like Triumph...
I read on teletext today that some ladies are cycling around england on
Harley-Davidson bikes.
I wasn't aware that they made bicycles!

I bet they have some thised thighs if they pedal them.
I wasn't aware that they made bikes !
( motorised armchairs, more like)
mallards

Bring back my trusty Comet and Rapide ,, I wish,,,,sigh,,,

Ah. Now you're talking. I hanker. (Though my Shadow was all packed with
Lightning internals...)

Great stuff ! My Rapide had a Shadow inside, but outside I decided not
to add a Shadow 'clock', nor badges, cos it might have attracted
unwelcome 'admiration',

swoon