Old 09-12-2002, 10:51 AM
JennyC

Default Killing snail eggs ?

"Jon Green" wrote
"JennyC" wrote:

I was repotting some things recently and found loads of snail

eggs
around the edge of the pots, just beneath the surface of the

soil.
Seeing that I have so many pots I was wondering whether there

are any
nasty chemicals on the market that I could use to water the pots

with
to kill the buggers before they hatch out next year ??

sniped
If you or a friend has a wallpaper stripper with a pressure steam

nozzle
Oh, and there's no nasty chemical residue to get into next year's

veg.
Jon

BTW - I don't grow hardly any veggies !!
My garden is too tiny and everything in pots :~)
Jenny