Old 09-12-2002, 11:18 AM
Druss

Default Compost bin

"DaveDay34" wrote in message
I have been asked to buy a plastic or wooden compost bin with wheels
as a xmas present for my elderly parents.

snip

Thanks in advance,

Terry.

Why would you want a compost bin with wheels on? Seems very strange and I
guess you have a reasonable answer, but the mind boggles.

Dave.

Many of the council garbage technicians !!! are now collecting both "normal"
landfill rubbish and "green"/compostable ? rubbish, could be this, they look
just like wheelie bins but are green or brown not black.

Is it possible this is what they wanted ?, I was under the impression that
these were supplied by the council though.

Duncan