Old 23-08-2005, 12:26 AM
Anthona

Default Bougainvillea

I have this hardy bogie that i bought in florida back in march and still in
the same pot. I cannot replant it in my garden because of seasons here in
the nyc area. I noticed that while its in full bloom, it needs to be watered
amost daily...possibly because the roots have no more room to grow in that
pot? I was hopeing that i could get it into the vine state for the summer on
my sunny patio and then cut it back in time for the late fall season, and
start it over again next spring. Has anyone here had experience with such a
plant under similar conditions? If so, could u tell me how u handle the
situation to your satisfaction? Thank you