Old 09-12-2002, 01:56 PM

Default Compost bin

"Druss" wrote in message
: "DaveDay34" wrote in message
: ...
: I have been asked to buy a plastic or wooden compost bin with wheels
: as a xmas present for my elderly parents.
:
: snip
:
: Thanks in advance,
:
: Terry.
:
: Why would you want a compost bin with wheels on? Seems very strange and
: guess you have a reasonable answer, but the mind boggles.
:
: Dave.
:
: Many of the council garbage technicians !!! are now collecting both
"normal"
: landfill rubbish and "green"/compostable ? rubbish, could be this, they
look
: just like wheelie bins but are green or brown not black.
:
: Is it possible this is what they wanted ?, I was under the impression that
: these were supplied by the council though.

Not our council - if we want them we have to buy our own. For the recycling
stuff - not yet garden waste - they supply us with a crate.

:
: Duncan
:
: