Old 23-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Ali Hopkins

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
martin writes:
| On 23 Aug 2005 08:46:07 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:
|
| | This is getting really weird.
|
| Nah. Try uk.rec.sheds.
|
| Pervert! :-)

Now, THAT'S unfair! I must stand up for the sheddies here. They
aren't perverted, but are such independent thinkers that they have
little direct contact with the real world[*] or even uk.rec.gardening.

[*] As many authors have pointed out, the inside of ancient and
well-cluttered storage units, such as sheds and wardrobes, tends
to attach itself to other universes. Nobody knows why. This is
why things disappear and strange things appear in such units, and
accounts for the postings on uk.rec.sheds.

And sometimes, posters drift in and out too.... I was here at the dawn of
urs and voted for it, too. Then, RL got heck tick. But I like it here, so
I'll waft across now and then.

Ali