Old 23-08-2005, 08:54 PM
john

Default waterfall pump for a preformed pond

I recently installed a medium sized preformed pond (~75-100 gallons),
and I would like to add a modest waterfall. Not too tall, say 2 feet at
the most. I would like a reasonable flow, not a trickle but not a
river.

I would like a recomendation on a pump. I'm on a limited budget, but I
do understand the initial cost/power usage relationship, and I don't
want something of low quality.

I'm thinking something in the ballpark of 300-500GPH, $25-75, and 15-75
Watts. But I'm just throwing out some numbers.

Thanks.