Old 23-08-2005, 07:59 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from (WaltA) contains these words:

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:49:42 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
Oh drool. You'll have me weeping into my beer soon, stoppit :-)

I also had an AJS 990 cc (?) Vee-twin side-valve for a while.

BSA Bantam Bushman 125cc(??)

I has a rigid D1 Bantam called Worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You kicked it into
life, and opened the throttle, and Worrrrrrrrrrr - it died.

1947 Hilman Minx sidevalve (capacity unremembered!)

Slightly later Mk1 Jag, and Riley Pathfinder...

delete
Note to self - dont tell him about the Triumph Cub.
/delete

Not a bad little bike. In return, I won't mention the TSX...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/