Old 10-12-2002, 12:17 PM

Default Compost bin

"Druss" wrote in message
:
: Yea we do currently have a crate scheme for paper/plastic/metal, but they
: are introducing a garden waste scheme next year, these are going to be
green
: or brown wheelie bins collected at the same time as the black wheelie
bins,
: which they are also going to introduce next year !!!, I guess we'll all
end
: up paying for hem via council tax hikes, but it's got to be a good move
: really. Keep stuff out of the landfills as much as possible
:
: Duncan
:
Our council is piloting a scheme where they collect garden rubbish, compost
it and sell it back to us! I think I'll carry on composting my own. It
might just be a tad cheaper :O))