Old 23-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Bourne Identity

If you have no choice, then dig them out with as much soil on their
roots and put them in huge tubs or Rubbermaid rectangular things you
buy at Target. Do cut them back and the worst that will happen is you
may lose some, and the lily's may not bloom next year. If you live in
the south, hmm, sketchy if this would work. Here where I live has
been 100+ for days with no let up in sight.

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:26:09 -0400, "Cindy"
wrote:

I will be moving to our new house soon and want to take my cannas and lilies
with me. They are still blooming and I wonder if I cant just cut them back
and when the time comes dig up the bulbs. Would this work?

TIA

Cindy