Old 23-08-2005, 09:51 PM
WaltA

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:55:15 GMT, Sarah & I wrote:
http://www.kitchengarden.co.uk/
forum he-
http://www.kitchengarden.co.uk/forum/default.asp

Thanks Walt, apologies for the confusing reference

my pleasure, and no problem

- I did indeed mean
the The Kitchen Garden magazine. An excellent publication

True. I used to read it a lot but sadly it is not on the shelves of my
local newsagent any more

However, I was looking at their home page just now and they say about
availability - "and some supermarkets"-
anybody know which supermarket ? Would that be a supermarket chain or
down to the individual store and its manager I wonder ? This latter I
suspect, else they would have said on the page if it had been a big
chain thing.
I must instruct my domestic staff to keep a lookout !

I thought that it could trace its origins all the way back to John
Seymore(sp?) (*) and the days of the Backard Farmer, but could find no
ref. to that on the site, so perhaps my memory is at fault or maybe
there is another mag. out there with a change of name ?

I have now found the magazine that I was thinking of :
"Country Smallholding"
http://www.countrysmallholding.com/