Old 24-08-2005, 09:16 AM
Rob & Shel

I've got 2 x 200-litre compost bins already that are quite busy with kitchen
scraps etc.
I've been tidying up the garden, getting some more light in the garden &
clearing the way for a fence by clipping back some bottle brush trees.

Cheers
Rob

"Robert Scott" wrote in message
news:hp5og1t80var7h725g276b5i87qd7gfd1b@coornmill. com...
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:56:32 +1000, Rob & Shel wrote:

In the current Bunnings catalogue is a GMC 2100W mulcher for $99.
I want one for my 1/8 acre block to shred shrubbery & (maximum) finger
sized
twigs, to tide me over till I move out bush.

Any thoughts on this mulcher?

I'm spoiled because I once had a 5HP4x stroke mulcher, although it was
20 years ago and didn't cost me $999.

The "GMC 2100W mulcher" at $99 isn't a large investment . But for
"shrubbery & (maximum) finger sized twigs", "to tide me over till I move
out bush", why not just put them in the compost bin?
-