Old 24-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Mike Jones

Dave Larrington wrote:
Also sprach Jaques d'Alltrades :
The message
from (Richard Bos) contains these words:

It also explains why the transitional imago stage between the
embyryonic paperclip and the adult coathanger is never seen - it
occurs in another fold. Ontological evidence suggests the "missing"
stage looks like a teaspoon, which accounts for where all the
teaspoons go.

No, we already know where teaspoons go. They migrate to cupboards
belonging to people like me, who don't take sugar in their tea.

Please explain then, why i can never find a teaspoon? I don't take
sugar in tea, cocoa, etc (and don't drink coughy) and use very little
in anything else. (Except when I'm winemolishing, in which case I
tend to hfr a shovel.)

There /is/ no spoon.

Whither spoon? (Oh look, half past opening time!)