Old 24-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Dave Larrington

Also sprach Mike Jones :
Dave Larrington wrote:
Also sprach Jaques d'Alltrades :
The message
from (Richard Bos) contains these words:

It also explains why the transitional imago stage between the
embyryonic paperclip and the adult coathanger is never seen - it
occurs in another fold. Ontological evidence suggests the
"missing" stage looks like a teaspoon, which accounts for where
all the teaspoons go.

No, we already know where teaspoons go. They migrate to cupboards
belonging to people like me, who don't take sugar in their tea.

Please explain then, why i can never find a teaspoon? I don't take
sugar in tea, cocoa, etc (and don't drink coughy) and use very
little in anything else. (Except when I'm winemolishing, in which
case I tend to hfr a shovel.)

There /is/ no spoon.

Whither spoon? (Oh look, half past opening time!)

Sounds like a case for...

url:
http://www.rathergood.com/spoonguard/

Dead journalists make excellent objets d'art.