Old 24-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Robert

"Gilly" wrote in message
: Yesterday I ate my first ever home-grown potatoes and they were absolutely
: delicious. I didn't realise they would taste so much better than
shop-bought
: produce.
:
: They're Nadines, grown in plastic bags (the ones specifically for potato
: growing) on a concrete patio, planted first week in June in B&Q compost, I
: didn't fertilise or add anything else, other than water every now and
then.
: Creamy, no skin, no knobbly bits, no slugs, no worms! Beginners luck,
: probably.
:
: I'm hooked!
:
Well done, there's nothing quite like the taste of home grown vegetables