Old 24-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Kate Dicey

Mike Jones wrote:

Kate Dicey wrote:

Five bridesmaids. Rather too many for my tastes, but not as bad as
the 16 I did for a weeding last summer.

IGMC, its the grey raincoat (as if you needed to ask)

Raincoats might have been appropriate. Weeding was Friday 13 August
(not West) last year. rained so hard I thought the duks were gonna move
into me hat brim... Tipped me head sideways when it got heavy, and a
coupla litres of water spilled out! I were galad I were wearing
sandals: the water just sloshed straight out of them. There are some
pix of the making on me wibble.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!