Old 24-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "pammyT" fenlandfowl @talktalk.net contains these words:
"michael adams" wrote in message

Some people might look on the opportunity to freeze their own produce
as a privilege rather a chore. And something worth taking a little
trouble over, given that it only takes up a couple of hours a year
at the most. And I'd imagine that if they thought otherwise many of
them probably wouldn't bother, but would simply buy their stuff in the
supermarket instead.

So why not conduct an experiment for yourself so that you will *know*
instead of believeing everything you read? Bl;anch and freeze some, then
freeze unblanched some more?

I think it's a case of "I know I'm right, don't confuse me with facts."

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/