Old 24-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Derek Broughton

Gareee© wrote:

I just can't see the point of a UV clarifier (it's not a filter). Good
housekeeping will keep a pond clear _enough_. Even less would I consider
UV for a preformed pond - it's just overkill (literally).

I don't have a preformed, I have a liner pond, 12x13x3-4 feet deep.

Sorry, the subject header still says "preformed"...

If you're that large, I'm not sure how big Danner's pumps go these days, but
I doubt you'd want to split the output for the falls and the UV unless
they're making much bigger ones than they used (iirc, 2400gph was the max)
- try to figure out some way to go through the UV then over the falls.
--
derek