Old 24-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Gareee©

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
I have my filters and uv's in the shed behind my pond. The 40 watt and
larger units are all about 4 foot long and would require a pretty good size
bush to hide them. You might look into creating a shed of some sort, one
that looks like an outhouse with moon in door, a lighthouse, or similar
structure that would fit in your decor.

Actually, we'd talked about building a full sized outhouse "shed" as a place
to store rakes and yard tools.. might not be a bad idea to create a mini one
for the pond.

(Hmm.. or a small scale waterfront "city" to hide the stuff... Hmmm.....)

Time to put that rotozip to work!

--
Gareee©
(Gary Tabar Jr.)