Old 24-08-2005, 03:09 PM
Kate Dicey

Krane wrote:

In article ,
says...

Krane wrote:

In article ,
says...

Sorry - I have been plagued with red bridal satin today.

Is that a devilishly original bride, or togs for some other member of
the party?

Five bridesmaids. Rather too many for my tastes, but not as bad as the
16 I did for a weeding last summer.

16 eh? And I thought our Ruth had lost the plot going for 8. Mined ewe,
when they came tripping down the aisle carring their posies I nearly
died of an acute attack of Aaaw-look-at-the-pretties-itis.

16 lasses all between 5 and 11, in long white skirts, each with a
different coloured top, and matching ribons in their hair, which was Up
in a most lady-like way, and they all had little diamante crowns! Each
lass held a single white rose, with matching ribon. As they went into
their choir stalls in the curch, they gave the mums their roses, and the
bride's mum put them all together with the single red one the bride
carried, so they made a posy of white roses with a single dark red one
in the miggle. Very cute all round. The bride's top was a rainbow! I
also welded crystals all over her veil.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!