Old 24-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Mark B

Thanks Diana.......I will get a light meter. Boy, do I miss the ease of
growing Orchids down there....I was in the Ft. Myers area.Where are you
? I go down there to visit family from time to time and maybe I could
see your Orchids sometime........

Since you were so nice to reply I have another question for you.... I
see and read about watering and not to be on a schedule but to go by the
individual plants needs.... well since I mount mine on drift wood I have
been watering them like every 3 days..all of them..I was told years ago
that it is difficult to over water Orchids growing on wood since it
drains so quickly...How accurate is this thought? Cross my fingers but
all seems well now, I just don't want to be creating a monster lurking
to wreak havoc on me one day........
Any input you have would be greatly appreciated...Thank you

Mark