Old 25-08-2005, 05:18 AM
Ulrich M. Reich

I know, in Oregon also. What a racket. for 5 minutes of testing you pay
$45.00

"Steveo" wrote in message
We have to have them tested every spring in Ohio.

"Ulrich M. Reich" wrote:
If you put in a brass backflow device you will never have to worry about
individual anti siphon valves again.
It will require a plumbing permit and an inspection to install it, but
once in the rest should be just regular valves.

"John H." wrote in message
What is good brand of anti siphon valves for sprinkler systems ( the
thing that has the solinoid on it, wires coming out of it, opens the
valve to

let
water flow), I have had to replace these cheap black ones my gardener
installs several times.
thanks