Old 25-08-2005, 05:40 AM
Muvin Gruvin

growing cherry tomato and roma tomato in plastic pots. The cherry
tomatos are ripening without problems. However, the leaves of the roma
plant are cupping ....esp the ones on the bottom of the plant.
Interestingly, we have a gardening guru in this area, Ciscoe Morris, who
is a real hoot. He briefly made a statement on his tv show last week
.....Do not pick the first ripe tomato on the plant. Leave it there to
split and do whatever.....the fumes it emits is spose to be beneficial
to all the others on the plant. This is new to me.....anyone else ever
hear of this?