Old 25-08-2005, 07:39 AM

Default broken sprinkler head geysers

Hi everyone,

Recently a broken sprinkler head outside shot up water and caused water
damange inside my condominium. When I reported the damage to my HOA
board, they did not believe a sprinkler could actually shoot up water
high enough to cause damage in my property, so they denied my claim to
fix the damage.

I personally know it is possible for broken sprinkler geysers to shoot
up quite high, and I found a number of web pages discussing this.
However, I didn't find enough web pages that specifically described the
height the geyser can reach.

I would appreciate it if people could describe to me their personal
experiences with broken sprinkler heads and geysers shooting up so that
I may bring more "evidence" to try and convince the HOA board.
Specifics on how high the geysers reached would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Al