Old 25-08-2005, 10:56 AM
newsb

In article , David W.E.
Roberts writes
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:12:11 +0000, Geoff wrote:

Does anybody have experience in dealing with plum moths?

Can anybody recommend the best traps for me to use next year on my now
established plum and gage trees?

No, but I'm listening with interest.

Last year, I used the pheromone trap and had virtually no saw fly
infestation at all.

This year, one of the Vics is fully laden - and most of the plums have
maggots in them

I didn't use the pheromone trap this year...

Might not be a fully valid selection - but I'll be using the pheromone
trap again next year.

I also use the codling moth pheromone trap for the apples which seems to
work too - although luckily, I haven't tested it by not using it this
year

HTH

--
regards andyw