Old 11-12-2002, 10:20 AM
Steve Warren - UK Speedtrap Guide

Default Leylandii - Its days are numbered!

"PaulK" wrote in message

Interesting one:

TPO's are put on existing trees for their amenity value (the view?)
Walls and other structures are similarly controlled.

Yet not he planting of view destroying lines of Leylandii?

pk

Common since, horary. The new houses we live in have all been planned and
landscaped carefully to maintain the views of the valley and also for the
benefit of the existing owners. The houses were sold using the views as a
selling feature. We are not allowed to have, boats, caravans or large
trailers on driveways for more than a few weeks, we all know about this and
no one minds, but for one mindless person, the view is going to vanish, not
just for me either other people are just as unhappy about this.
Steve

--
"The UK SpeedTrap Guide"
http://www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk