Old 25-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Punch

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone,

Recently a broken sprinkler head outside shot up water and caused water
damange inside my condominium. When I reported the damage to my HOA
board, they did not believe a sprinkler could actually shoot up water
high enough to cause damage in my property, so they denied my claim to
fix the damage.

I personally know it is possible for broken sprinkler geysers to shoot
up quite high, and I found a number of web pages discussing this.
However, I didn't find enough web pages that specifically described the
height the geyser can reach.

I would appreciate it if people could describe to me their personal
experiences with broken sprinkler heads and geysers shooting up so that
I may bring more "evidence" to try and convince the HOA board.
Specifics on how high the geysers reached would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Al

go bust one, and take pictures, I've seen them shooting 15' high