Old 25-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Muvin Gruvin

had a Craftsman side discharge mower that was purchased around
1980.....never did a bloomin thing to it but add oil, gas. perhaps
changed a spark plug once, never used gas preservative in the gas I put
in it....sold it at a garage sale for $10 bucks as I purchased another
Craftsman...... which is a royal pain in the patoot. The deck is so low
to the ground no matter how high I set it and always gets glomed up
under there...the opening for the grass catcher is not good either. LOL
I traded it with my kids for a self propelled Craftsman I got them for
a house warming present. Their yard is flatter and hubby is much
stronger then I.
He said the self propelled was too slow for him. Hopefully they will
get a rider before long.