Old 25-08-2005, 04:55 PM
Charles

On 24 Aug 2005 23:13:47 -0700, wrote:

Hi, I purchased a "sword plant" from petsmart but I now read alot of
plants pets store sold are not really meant to be submerged, I figure
either it is amazon or brazilian sword, is there a way to tell whether
I have a true aquatic or not? I have searched through pictures on
internet but I am still not sure how to tell what my plant is.

If I take a picture will you guys be able to tell?

Our local petsmarts sell plants in two manners. The ones submerged in
tanks have all been true aquatics. the ones in little containers
hanging on a rack have been fake aquatics that die when submerged.

how was your plant presented when it was sold?