Old 25-08-2005, 08:00 PM
Elaine T

spiral_72 wrote:
Should be able to tell by a picture..... You have probably already
placed the plant in your aquarium, no huge deal, but read up on how to
clean the plants first. I used to shop with Petsmart and bought a
zillion snails with every plant I bought.

That being said. I don't recall our local Petsmart carrying anything
but true Aquatic plants.

My Aquaria info & pics at:
http://www.geocities.com/spiral_72/Spirals_page.html

My local PetSmart sells both Echinodorus spp. and submerged
Spathiphyllum spp. (peace lilies). Even worse, some of the employees
have told me that the Spathiphytllum are "true Amazon swords" and that
the Echinodorus spp. are houseplants.

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__