Old 25-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Gareee©" wrote in message
"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message

Off today to find some potash.

============================
I get mine from a Garden Center that sells these fertilizers
individually. Most stores nearby only carry the already mixed type which
we don't use in ponds.

Hmmm I'll check lowe's online and walmart online first to see if they even
have a listing.

## I've never found them there sold separately.

If not, there's a farmer's supply place down the road a piece, and they
might carry it.

## The chances are good they would have it or can order it for you.

I have been lucky.. the weather's been a bit overcast the last few days,
and we have a stormy weekend ahead... combining that with Muffin's WL
might clear up the pond for a while. (it's looking more brown then green
now, a good sign.) The filter just needs to clear that stuff now.

## My 2000 gallon pond was a bit cloudy last night. Today it's crystal
clear - go figure! The 500 gallon tank of koi fry is and always has been
crystal clear, right from day one. All I have in it are 3 water lilies and
some water hyacinth and lettuce.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b