Old 26-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Ann

(paghat) expounded:

When we sell our place I'm taking as much of the garden with me as
possible.

Same here, for mostly the same reasons. I'll write it into the P&S.
And leave some of whatever is dividable.

We've only recently been giving these things consideration as we have a
lot of equity in the house due to skyrocketing values, & we're thinking we
could sell it & buy a serious country property & run a specialty nursery &
have chickens & wander about naked on the land if we want

Sounds like fun. Nekkid garden raindancing )

stuff that's
hard to pull off on a city-suburban property. Plus my sweety wants to work
for a certain super cool non-profit that's an hour away, & land is still
relatively cheap halfway there. She works for a pretty good non-profit now
but they're always struggling financially & the politics of the joint are
getting un-fun. But maybe it's all pipedreaming & we'll stay right here.

Sounds like lots of good reasons. Prices around here are
unbelievable, and the taxes are equally unreal. I dream of moving up
to Maine, hubby would be thrilled if I did finally sell here, but it's
so hard to leave 27 years of gardening and family memories......We'll
see.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts