Old 25-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Mike Lyle

Totty wrote:
Mike Lyle wrote:
Totty wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

Is Mr Mandelson, the Trade Commissioner, your friend, by any
chance? He's already holding up Chinese brassieres so he might

be
able to swing something in that quarter, too.

Chinese brassicas? Is that the same as Pak Choi?

That pun is insupportable.

Oh no it's not....I have a Webb's Wonder-bra....

Mmm, nice! If you like them crunchy, that is. To continue the
gardening theme, a friend told me how he was detailed to escort a
performer when she entertained the troops during the War, and
discovered that in her make-up kit she had a small collection of
acorn cups used to heighten the visual effect.

--
Mike.