Old 26-08-2005, 04:31 AM

I want to thank everyone that answered my questions and post this last
message about what I finally did. I replaced the two 12-volt Craftsman
batteries with two from Batteries Plus. I bought a charger from Sears
for $50. It fully charged the batteries overnight (light turned green
on charger). This evening I cut grass again and the mower is being
charged again (light shown red). I love this cordless mower so much I
don't regret paying about $150 in total to replace my batteries and
charger. It's a shame Sears or Home Depot no longer sells cordless
mowers.

Yong Huang