Old 11-12-2002, 05:57 PM
Steve Warren - UK Speedtrap Guide

Default Leylandii - Its days are numbered!

"Steve Harris" wrote in message
In article , (Steve
Warren - UK Speedtrap Guide) wrote:

The houses were sold using the views as a
selling feature

The seller sold you something he didn't own. It's common - the estate
agent's particulars for my house mention various local amenities. I
never assumed I therefore had a right to them continuing. "Excuse me,
you can't close that Post Office because it's listed in me particulars!"

I remember viewing other houses right on the edge of town and having my
attention drawn to the "rural outlook". "Yes" I thought, "but for how
long?" and I was right.

The view we have however is a SSSI so will never be developed, and as long
as the hedge never gets over 10ft we would never have a problem, however I
don't see this person ever keeping the hedge in order. Cutting the grass is
a rare event.
Steve