Old 26-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Jim Lewis

G'day All
I've been reading the posts at the potensai gallery and have found it
interesting and informative and at times, amusing, with the bit of
verbal biff that took place between a few members. Now I need help in
locating an article by Doug Phillips about thickening the trunks of
Trident maples by using a stump/wire frame technique. A post by NYC on
March 21 2005 refers to it but I can't seem to locate it anywhere.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Try International Bonsai, 2003 #2.

More work than it would be worth for me.

Jim Lewis - - This economy is a wholly
owned subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord Nelson

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++