Old 26-08-2005, 01:17 PM
madgardener

"Travis" wrote in message
news:2OzPe.25888$g47.301@trnddc07...
madgardener wrote:
So laying down the umbrella, tucking the digital camera into a
pocket, I grab thick branches and start to bend them towards me, so
I can reach those treasures of sweet perfection.

When are you going to post some of those pix to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens?

Travis, I'd rather send them to you because you never see the pictures I
post on alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens. and I does post pictures
there......but think of this.......I see responses about pictures that have
posted and when I look for them, I can't find them, so it works both
ways............I think I have yer address. if not, I'll holler back
atcha.........
maddie

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5