Old 26-08-2005, 11:59 AM
Dwayne

John, I had them go into a hole under my front storm door once. When ever
we went in or out and the door closed we tkook a change of pushing them into
the house. I soaked a piece of cloth in gasoline and stuffed it into the
hole. The funes got those that were inside and kept those outside from
getting in. You might try it and then after a few days, remove the cloth.

Or you might tape something over the entrance for a few days until they give
up. You can remove it later.

Dwayne

"John" wrote in message
news
Hello all,

I've got a colony of Yellow Jackets residing in the siding of my house
right next to my front door (nice, huh?). All of the sprays I've found
are expecting to be sprayed at an exposed hive, soaking it and killing
the residents. The only one I found to sound at all promising
(supposedly "foamed" to stay in contact longer) failed to do much more
than run down the house really fast. I really don't want to spend $200
- $300 to have someone come out and kill the little nasties, but
reading the labels in the pest control aisle of Lowes is about the
depth of my knowledge on the subject. Anyone have any suggestions?

- John