Old 26-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes

LOL. I grew those round courgettes this year ( packet
name"Eight-ball", but there's probably a much more attractive Italian
one) with similar results.

'Tondo Chiaro' I believe they were called, actually a lucky buy. In our
Gardening association we sell half sown packets of seeds for 10p so
everyone gets to share new varieties and these were in the bottom of the
box. I sowed about 8 seed and luckily gave away four of the plants

They are very strong growers and fairly prickly which I think gives them
the chance to get really going of you don't pick every last one as soon
as you see it !

Think the seed packet was from "Real Seeds"
Janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph