Old 26-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Travis

madgardener wrote:
"Travis" wrote in message
news:2OzPe.25888$g47.301@trnddc07...
madgardener wrote:
So laying down the umbrella, tucking the digital camera into a
pocket, I grab thick branches and start to bend them towards
me, so I can reach those treasures of sweet perfection.

When are you going to post some of those pix to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens?

Travis, I'd rather send them to you because you never see the
pictures I post on alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens. and I does post
pictures there......but think of this.......I see responses about
pictures that have posted and when I look for them, I can't find
them, so it works both ways............I think I have yer address. if
not, I'll holler back atcha.........
maddie

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

I got the pix, thanks.

You are posting to the wrong group. Check the spelling. It is
alt.*binaries*.pictures.gardens not /bianaries/.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5