Old 27-08-2005, 08:07 AM
Travis

madgardener wrote:
I got the pix, thanks.I have more, just let me know if you'd like
to see them. I'm getting good at them. I spelled it wrong in
posting this to ya'll. what I am subscribed to is this:

alt.binaries.pictures.gardens there are 645 pictures or threads
showing right now for me. is there a google to archive these? my
flamingo's in the fig tree's picture is still there......so I know
some of my pics are showing. I just looked at a nice picture of a
Eucheris flowering (I have one myself that blooms twice a year that
I drag inside to winter over. I'd repot it, but apparently it loves
tight shoes.) but I am subscribed to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. I just spelled it wrong. sorry.
maddie

You are posting to the wrong group. Check the spelling. It is
alt.*binaries*.pictures.gardens not /bianaries/.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

There is not one message from you in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

Do you see the pictures posted by Jan B?
Do you see the pictures posted by Marutchi?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5