Old 27-08-2005, 02:29 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
"jw 1111" wrote:

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:

Doug Lassiter wrote:
What do responsible arborists do?

I remember hearing an arborist on CTG mention Lysol spray.

Good suggestion, but 10% bleach will kill more bugs than lysol. ;-)
It's what we use in the lab to clean counters as it kills the HIV and
Hepatitis virii on contact.

FWIW, a 10% bleach solution has maximum ionization potential so actually
disinfects better than pure bleach.

sometimes bleach is available in different strengths. is there any way for
you to give an overall or universal indication of what you find is the best
strength please. thanks.

Well, at work we just use the common household bleach and dilute 1 part
bleach with 9 parts water. This makes a 10% solution.

If you are concerned about quality, buy Clorox. ;-)

That is the brand name that both Coulter and Sysmex recommend for
machine disinfection.

Cheers!
--
Om.