Old 27-08-2005, 06:31 PM
Travis

Ann wrote:
"Travis" expounded:

There is not one message from you in
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

Do you see the pictures posted by Jan B?
Do you see the pictures posted by Marutchi?

Or Sneff? Or Bob Holden (gorgdous series on Great Dixter)

Maddy, seriously, there are no pictures in there from you since the
Black Iris thread back on 7/11. I save all of your pictures in my
Agent download file, and there's been nothing since. If you're
using OE for posting then you might be seeing your own posts in your
outgoing or something, but there's nothing in
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. (

I've also checked on the Newsguy.com direct feed, and there's
nothing there.

Thanks Ann and Jean. I thought I might be going crazy.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5